Air Freight: Combine speed with cost savings
Air Freight can reduce the total logistics cost for urgent or time-critical logistical challenges. By combining the speed of air with the cost savings of other modes, you will be able to reduce inventory and improve your service offerings by fast response time at an affordable price.
Choosing our Air Freight services means that you will benefit from:
- The most time efficient freight solution for many destinations around the world.
- Transporting to places where infrastructural limitations make it impossible by other means of transportation.
- A single focal point with global reach.
- Inventory costs reduction whilst improving flexibility.
- Highly reliable arrival and departure times.
- Our core carrier program ensures uplift at the best possible conditions around the world.
Ocean freight transport is the shipping of goods by sea via shipping containers.
Ocean freight is the most common mode of transport that importers and exporters use. In fact, a full 90% of everything is shipped by ocean freight and sea freight. The other international freight transport modes (courier, standard air freight, express air freight) are all faster, but they are also more expensive. Smaller shipments, and products with a high value, generally go by these other modes.